Updated: June 9, 2022
What data does Strac collect?
By visiting and/or taking any action on Strac, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms outlined below. These terms apply to the website, emails, or any other communication.
Strac customer information:
1. Company name
2. Contact name(s)
3. Business details
4. Business address
5. Business email address
6. Business telephone number
7. Strac username and password
8. Other identifying information you choose to share with us
Strac customer financial information:
1. Bank Account Information
2. Credit Card Information
3. Other payment instrument information
Website and device information
1. IP addresses and other device information
2. General location information
3. How you interact with the Strac website
4. Referring URL
How does Strac collect your data?
Strac collects your data, when you:
1. Create an account with Strac online through the registration process
2. Request information on Strac and its products and services
3. Subscribe to our newsletter
4. Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
5. Use or view our website via cookies, web beacons and device ID
How does Strac use your data?
Strac does not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. Your data is only used to fulfill business functions including the ones outlined below:
1. Fulfill contractual obligations
2. Verify your identity and usage of the service
3. Provide support
4. Provide personalized communication about Strac and its services
5. Manage billing and payment to Strac services
6. Verify qualifications of prospective customers
7. Monitor use of the Strac Website and improve the user’s experience on the Website
8. Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
9. Prevent and investigate fraud, illegal or prohibited activities, security issues, and suspicious activities
10. To secure your or your client information and maintain your accounts with StracTo send you notices and updatesTo enforce our terms and any other agreements between you and us
11. To improve and maintain our Services
12. To personalize the Services
13. To monitor and analyze usage and activities in or related to our Services
14. To comply with any applicable laws or legal processes
15. To collect payment for Services
With whom does Strac share your data?
Strac shares your data with third parties as follows:
1. Based on your instructions whether provided through normal use of our Site or Services, in response to notification from us describing how we will share information and your subsequent provision of such information or as otherwise specifically requested by you.
2. With your company or company contact based on the information provided during your registration or as updated by an approved representative of your company.
3. To collect payment due for provision of the Services.
4. With Strac service providers, such as email service providers that perform marketing services on behalf of Strac, and fraud prevention or security service providers that use the information to help prevent, detect, and/or address malicious activity.
5. With your company or company contact based on the information provided during your registration or as updated by an approved representative of your company.
6. With relevant law enforcement officials or 3rd parties (e.g. auditors or investigators) to investigate fraud or malicious activity.
7. With relevant regulators or law enforcement officials in response to a valid request for information where we believe disclosure is in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process.
How does Strac store your data?
Strac stores your data with third party services who process customer data on behalf of Strac, including but not limited to:
1. Billing services
2. SaaS providers
3. Cloud service providers
What choices do you have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.Through your account settings, you may access, and in some cases edit or delete information you’ve provided to us. Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to contact us to prevent disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes; in order to submit such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, California residents may request to know, twice in any 12-month period, what Personal Information we maintain about you, how this information was attained, and our business purpose for maintaining it. We will honor all valid requests for your access to or deletion of your personal data. However, you may be required to verify your identity before we are able to respond to your request.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com